Raising public awareness on programmes related to state policies implemented at national level and the role of the institutions affiliated to the Ministry.
Facilitating to upgrade professionalism of journalists
- Implementation of the scholarship programme for journalists.
- Providing credit facilities for journalists to purchase media equipment.
- Conducting press briefings and publicity activities on projects implemented by various Ministries,
- Departments and other state institutions.
- Organization of training workshops for journalists.
- Issuing press releases for print and electronic media
- Implementation of publicity activities of affiliated institutions of the Ministry of Parliamentary Reforms and Mass Media.
- Media coordination and publicizing projects implemented by the Ministry for journalists.
- Update and maintain the official website of the Ministry tri-lingually.
- Implementation of publicity activities of affiliated institutions of the Ministry of Finance and Mass Media.
- Preparing investigative reports containing important news published daily in print media and archiving such articles.
- Selection and archiving of economically, politically, socially significant newspaper articles on current issues.
- Organization of social gatherings for journalists.
- Scholarship programme implemented to upgrade professionalism of journalists.
- Providing financial assistance to facilitate professional activities of journalists.
- Training workshops to create an excellent media culture.
Main Hierarchy ( Designation, Contact Numbers )